The Police Executive Leadership College Alumni Association (PELCAA) was established in 1989.
The purpose of the PELCAA is provide the following:
- to encourage support for the Police Executive Leadership College (PELC)
- to provide a continuing source of contemporary training for police executives
- to serve as a forum to encourage progressive police management
- to foster high professional standards in executives
- to provide socially oriented group functions to further the business of PELCA.
Life Membership fee is a one-time $50.00.
Additional Information on PELC
Visit Ohio Law Enforcement Foundation